Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fundraising Update!


First of all, I must tell you how in awe I am of the ways that God has provided for this trip in just a matter of weeks! So far,  a little over $3,000 has come in out of the $4,800 needed to go on the trip. BAH! I am overwhelmed by the generous support and giving of many friends, family and community members who have invested their time and finances into making this trip possible. I wanted to thank you for first and foremost, for saying "Yes!" to the Lord by going into all the nations and proclaiming His name through your giving. You are just as much a part of our team that will be bringing the name of Jesus to many! So wooohoo! Secondly, I thank you for supporting me and making it possible for me to go on this expedition. And last but certainly not least, thank you SOO much for your continuous prayer for myself and our team as we prepare to go to Zambia and walk into what the Lord has for us, the believers and the unreached over in Africa. I believe that prayer is essential and has POWER! 

Ah.

Thank you for allowing the Lord to use you as a tool of His provision for this trip, and even as a tool to help increase my faith in HIS faithfulness. Through this fundraising process God has shown me time and time again how faithful He is to provide for every-single-one of our needs, and that not one of them goes unnoticed. And I believe He will provide the rest of the money for me to go! 

With this being said, I have approximately $1,800 more to go before I am fully funded! I have to have this amount in by June 1st!

IF you would like to give financially:


1. You can donate online by going to http://www.overlandmissions.com/. When you arrive at the page, if you look on the right side, there is a 'Donate' button. Fill out the donation application and place "Kaitlin Kirkpatrick" in the Donation Memo portion.

 OR

2. You can donate by mail! Please message me for my address :)

AGAIN! Thank you so much for all of your support! I will keep updates on the fundraising process along with the progress of the expedition!



No comments:

Post a Comment