Monday, January 14, 2013

You Are


Loneliness. A little bit of insecurity. Cringing at the thought of what is to come.  Stuck in a rut of fearful thoughts. Half- empty instead of half- full. Worried. 


It's on nights like these, in the midst of my little spurts of "despair", I am reminded what a loving Father we have. It's so easy to get sucked under current of fear and hopelessness and forget all that God is, and   what He has promised us. 

God.
My ever present help.
The savior of my soul.
Creator and lover of every fiber of my being.
Provider of all my needs.
Planner of my entire existence.
Ruler over creation.
Interested in the details of my life.
Cares about what I care about.
Decider of my future.
Healer of my wounds.
Author of all good, and perfect things.
Teaches my heart His wonders.
Opens my mind and heart to understand and comprehend His glory.
Counselor.
Understands me completely.
Knows me fully.
Moves mountains and breaks open the skies- Just for His will to be completed.
Satisfies my hunger.
Defends me from all evil.
The NAME above ALL other names.
Holds me within His loving arms.
Speaks words that restore me.
Meets all my needs.
Sees all my desires- and satisfies them with nothing less than His best.
Takes care of me.
My ever present help.

Lord, you are so good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment